Zeitraum: 17.04.2024 / 11.12.2024
Aufenthaltdauer: 8 - 8
2 Erw., 0 Kinder ()
Desired destination:
Earliest arrival:
Duration of stay:
1 week
Number of travelers:

Consular Service

What to do if your wallet is suddenly stolen or your passport has disappeared during your holiday? Your embassys and missions abroad offer consular services and help in all legal matters.

If an embassy or consulate of your home country is not in your vicinity, the foreign embassies or consulates of other EU countries can also help with passport matters for EU citizens.

Titel des Dialogfenster