The well groomed campsite Schluga Nature Park is located underneath the impressive Spitzegel Mountains and close to Lake Presegg. Due to its warm water the lake is also called “bath tub of the Gailtal Mountains” and an ideal place for all kinds of water sports. From the shore you have a wonderful view over the surrounding Crania Alps. The site is 8.8 hectares overall, made up with generous terraces (120-150m²) and provides everyone with enough ‘intimite space’.
Guests may enjoy a large beach section with direct access to the sea, sunbathing area, beach bar and separate nudism area. Since 2016 the guests can enjoy a bath in the heated outdoor pool with separate toddler’s pool. Numerous leisure facilities also at Schluga Camping 4km away in Hermagor like the huge spa-area for example are accessable for all guests free of charge.
The region Carinthia offers an great number of leisure opportunities. Hikers, Nordic-walkers and bikers will have the choice whether to go onto one of the mounted trails or to look for an individual adventure. We consider the cities Villach, Spittal or Klagenfurt or one of the well known lakes (Weißen Lake, Millstätter Lake, Faaker Lake or Wörther Lake), if you fancy for a day trip. If you prefer to take a flight visit to Slovenia or Italy just take the Nassfeld or Plöcken pass to cross the border.
Carinthia is also known as a region for connoiseurs. Other than restaurant with regional delicacies there are a lot of traditional folk festivals which are coming up with original culinary highlights.
At the campsite’s reception the guests can book guided rafting and wild water tours as well as bus tours.
- Albatross service
- Directly on the lake
- Barbecue allowed with charcoal & gas
- Childrens' pool
- Indoor pool
- Swimming Pool
- Childrens' playground
- Excursion programme
- TV room
- Canoe/ Kayak
- Pedal boat
- Table tennis
Food & drinks
- Beach bar
- Washing machine/ dryer
- 120 m² heated outdoor pool with toddler pool
- WiFi (for free, also in the high season)
- Private beach section with new beach bar "Schluga Beach"
- Mini-Market (open only during the high season)
- Restaurant (open only during the high season)
- More restaurants nearby
- Youth-/ stayroom
- Extensive leisure activities for every age
- Pedal boat, SUP, canoe and go-cart rental (for a fee)
- Rafting and gourge tours (for a fee)
- Bus trips (for a fee)
- Fitness and massage offer at Schluga Camping Hermagor (about 4 km, for a fee)
- Free access of facilities such as natural swimming pool, heated outdoor pool (120 m²), sauna and indoor swimming pool at Schluga Camping Hermagor
- Pedal boat, SUP, canoe and go-cart rental
- Rafting and gourge tours
- Bus trips
- Fitness and massage offer at Schluga Camping Hermagor (about 4 km )
- Washing machine, dryer
Mobile Home Venus, Mars
Included: Wellness (Alpin SPA on Schluga Hermagor), wifi • To be paid on spot (cash): Deposit: 100,00 EUR, tourist tax and environment fee, air conditioning and heating (on request): According to consumption • To be paid by reservation: Final cleaning: 50,00 EUR (will be charged once by booking), bedlinen (on request, bookable until 14 days before arrival): 11,00 EUR per person (initial equipment and per change), towels (on request, bookable until 14 days before arrival): 8,50 EUR per person/ per change • Pet: Not allowed.
Arrival and departure: until 21.05., 05.06. - 02.07.and from 11.09.: daily, min. 3 nights • 22.05. - 04.06. and 03.07. - 10.09.: Saturdays, min. 7 nights